Demeanor-Ice-CreamerDemeanor-Ice-Creamer

Main Audio Reviews Stats 9 Fans

How Far Can You Go? 2.0 How Far Can You Go? 2.0

While the game is obviously simple, I'm going to give it 4 stars because you've got a nice layout, there are no glitches that I've stumbled upon, the music is in balance and it's challenging, but not to the point of nerd rage. I like the 'ice' physics and the fact that there's no pause inbetween levels, because then it would be too easy, right?

GoombaJMR responds:

Thanks for your review! Thank you for your nice words! :) You've made my day. Enjoy playing!

Card Monsters Card Monsters

Great, great game. There are only a few issues, notably the fact that some aspects of the game are not in balance. For example, the levelling up too lengthy. I do approve of the fact that you can achieve the same results by not paying with real money, it just takes longer. I hate when some pay games give you stuff that you can't achieve normally if you don't pay. A quick question for either you or anyone else who knows; I find myself wanting to start all over again. Bear in mind I have no computer wizardry. I tried to clear my cookies and that kind of stuff but to no avail. Is there anyway I can do this?

Juliet Ragdoll Juliet Ragdoll

I misunderstood what this was. Nevertheless, I will try to give some constructive criticism.
For what this is, (a demonstration of the physics software you have created), deserves more than 3 stars.

While very solid in the plane going left to right, the software shows weakness in creating depth. Clicking to push her back is one thing, but it's difficult to bring her back towards you. However, as I'm sure you'll do this in whatever game you create using this, being able to change camera angle will fix this.

Also, clicking on her breasts and then moving the mouse will bring about a glitch.

These physics you have created can be used for any type of game, and I look forward to seeing what you do with it.

SexGameDevil responds:

Thanks! This is very helpful! We respect constructive criticism.

Desolation - Wasted Land Desolation - Wasted Land

Sound, Music and a more effective battle system and levelling perks and you've got a winner. The sex scenes are quite out of the blue however. If you wish to make this a part of the game, it should be more definitive. A dystopic land where the line between sex and violence is blurred. It's a hard vision to get right, but I reckon you can do it!

Anika's Odyssey Anika's Odyssey

Brilliant!

Inspired by New Zealand?

I gotta go there!

Alice is Dead - Ep 3 Alice is Dead - Ep 3

Massively disappointing.

A real shame.

This third installment lacked the eerie atmosphere of the first two, the simple complexity of the formers puzzles and it failed to inspire with what little story it offered.

As with the others, the audio was excellent, only falling short with Ann's voice, and possibly the tramps, not tying in well enough to the sombre tone that was provided from the other, more impressive, voices.

SPOILERS
Now let's be reasonable, no matter how long it took you, there really is no excuse to make the grand, final installment as short and vague as it is. You didn't even capitalize on the Cheshire Cat idea. There were too many parts which served no purpose, or persona's that didn't make an appearance, of which the other two Alice is Dead games led you to believe would.

Let's be honest, a game which in it's entirety can be summed up by:
'Get a brick and use it, get a pipe and use it, move a toilet, pick up a gift which you don't use and watch 3 videos of shallow plot development, all the while wandering aimlessly between screens to activate game triggers for the aforementioned videos and gift to "pop up".' doesn't make for exhilarating gameplay.

And really... who would have a sign on the entrance to their secret lab saying 'SECRET LAB'? :)

The ending did not stir me up even with it's thought-provoking quotation.

I'm really sorry. Others may have found this good. I, however, did not.

ImpendingRiot responds:

I sometimes watch these videos of a guy on Youtube who plays with dolls. Every day he uploads at least 4 videos. I suppose 4 is kind of a small estimate, it's probably more like 5 or 6.

I'm not sure why I watch them. They kind of fascinate me. He has these little stories for them, and the stories themselves don't really make sense either. Sometimes the dolls battle a scorpion action figures, other days they battle even BIGGER dolls. He's a real nice guy though.

I guess my point is

Meet'N'Fuck: Star Mission Meet'N'Fuck: Star Mission

Really good.

To be the protagonist n such an epic story such as this, and we're stuck with the name Chuck?!

Great game that you want to complete.

Also, the thing I like a lot in this series which I'm surprised no-one has mentioned, is the music.

10/5

ImmorTall ImmorTall

An inspiring idea.

A brilliant idea, original in the fact that you wonder why someone hasn't done this before.

Great potential. A few pointers, however;

I feel the father and mother readily accepted the alien far too quickly. Perhaps the children should try to convince them that it means no harm.

Also, as the person below me has said, the transition between the farmland and the warzone happens so quickly and suddenly, with the inclusion of the army trying to kill the people, (whether due to the army being an invading force, or the army mistaking the farmers for alien associates), that it leaves little room for enjoying the actual transition.

Why does it have to be so sad!?

It's easy to damn the humans for always reacting to the unknown with violence, but in the same position, would we not act in the same way?

Civilizations Wars Civilizations Wars

Absolutely brilliant!

An amazing idea, and it's really well executed.

My only gripe is that it doesn't actually tell you what the spells do, you have to figure it out for yourself. (From what I can see anyway.)

This is the only game on NG where I want to complete it and play it again. The replay value is astounding!

The Scale of the Universe The Scale of the Universe

Great.

I'm going to pretend I knew what you were talking about.

This is great. Now, imagine the very same scrolling program with photos, (where possible), rather than drawings.

I can tell the amount of work in positioning went into this.